Friday, May 3, 2013

Beauty I See

I was able to get an amazing camera for a ridiculous price from someone who didn't want it anymore.  Or it was hot (stolen), not sure.  Either way, I am loving taking pictures.  The idea behind the camera purchase was having the ability to take great pics of my cakes for advertising now that I have my very own business page!  Yup, that's right.  It's overwhelming but fun.  The purpose of going public is to bring in enough business to pay off debt faster.  We have a little loan on Jared's truck and my goal is to pay it off by the end of summer. 

Speaking of Summer, it's coming I promise.  Here's a pic I took at the Legends just a couple days ago.
I've been working diligently to keep all my cake orders on our family calendar so that I don't get over booked with all the different things going on in life.  This is a pic of the Pursuit cake in process:
While at the Legends my kiddos insist that we go into the "Dinosaur place" every single time...
Spending the day at Great Wolf Lodge was a wonderful experience.  I wish the new camera were waterproof.  I would have so much more to share, but alas.  It wasn't worth the risk so there's a select few.  Here's one of my favs.  I love how red her hair looks and the gentle expression on her face.  Love.

No comments: