Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gus Gus

We have the cutest sweetest dog ever.

Just so you know.

He's pretty ridiculous.

Angus T. Altic AKA Gus Gus, has been a part of our family for a little over 2 years.  If I am completely honest, I have to admit he was not always my favorite. 

He was the hardest dog to house train and non house trained animals are the bane of my existence. 

BUT, he is trained now and we finally found a solution to his constant crying at night and kennel anxiety.  We contain him to the workout room and he does much better. 

He really is a sweet little creature, he just had some hiccups but I think we're past all that. 

Our friend Heidi is a groomer and we take Gus to her once every 3-4 months.  She typically threatens to keep him due to his passive sweet self.  This time she took before and after pics of our fluffer nutter. 

Quick side note, I have always called him my little fluffer nutter and Tanner was convinced that was his breed and he was not impressed to find out it was a phrase I made up.  Especially after he was confident he was right and desperate to convince his cousins.  Ha!

So here's our little fluff before Heidi's magic:
yes he has eyes, they're just shy



She brushed him out but typically he's covered in ringlets
And After Heidi's magic:
There's his eyes!!!

Doesn't he look so happy?!
Thank you Heidi!!

No comments: