Friday, July 6, 2012

Having Fun!



We have been so very busy.  I wish wish wish things would slow down just a tad!!!

Richard and Anita are doing the annual, Let's torture Grandma sleep over.  Meaning all 11 grandkids are heading to Platte City at 4 today. 

Jared and I are very excited since we Grouponed a gift cert to Em Chamas.  Our fav place but rarely get to go due to cost.  In all the years we've known about it we've only been about 4 or 5 times.  Thankfully they've reduced their prices a bit and add the 1/2 off groupon and we're finally talking a reasonable dinner  :)  SO EXCITED!

A 2:30 Saturday we are supposed to pick up the kids and head to Auntie's for a swim.  Sunday Jared and Brennan leave for Deeper Life and won't be home until Friday. 

I swear it's going to be August before I go to bed tonight. 

The younger 4 kids, Gus and I have plans to visit a friend next week.  I kept thinking our visit was so far off and now it's here. 

I guess it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun.  We've been blessed with a full enjoyable summer and I recognize this is so much better than a painful slow tortured existence. 

God is good!!

No comments: