Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fun With NeNe

My mom moved to Topeka back in October.  We were used to seeing her at least once a week, but since she moved she's been getting settled, working, and watching my nephews.  She's been updating her house and spending a lot of time and energy making it home.

Today mom came to celebrate Christmas with the kids.  We had Christmas music playing and spent the day working on my Pinterest gifts for both sides of the family.  We chatted, drank coffee and watched the KU game. 

It was a lot of fun and a blessing to the kids and I.  The best part had to be Anneliese and Mom watching the KU game.  It's an understatement to say my mom is vocal during the games.  It was hilarious seeing Anneliese's response.  Too funny.

Merry Christmas NeNe!  We love you.


No comments: