Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Challenge Recipe #2!

This is another gluten free pumpkin recipe!  SO GOOD!

I have been drinking these nightly and can't get enough.  Unfortunately for the fair skinned, you do have to have some restraint.  Years ago I went through a barrage of tests checking everything from gall stones to pancreatic cancer.  I drank so many of these shakes that I looked jaundiced head to toe.  Come to find out I had the worst case of carotenmia the doc had ever seen.  He even requested a picture of the palm of my hands to show his med students.  As my sweet Alisa would say, "Neat!"

The pumpkin pie shake!

1 cup pureed pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling!!)
1 TBS sugar free fat free vanilla pudding mix
1 cup of ice
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup splenda
1tsp pumpkin pie spice

Blend it up and enjoy!  Top it off with a touch of fat free cool whip and you'll wonder why you ever ate a 9pt piece of pumpkin pie when you could have all this yummy goodness for 4pts!

No comments: