Monday, November 15, 2010

Random

-D-D-D-D-D-Do-ra, my little girl LOVES Dora.  It's the cutest thing ever.  She walks around the house singing and once in a while asks for the BB (TV) to be turned to her favorite show.  She makes her request and then runs to the recliner, climbs in, and waits.

-Yesterday I wandered around Kohls and Wal-Mart sans kids.  I just window shopped but it was nice to take a break from everything and just be alone with all the Christmas shoppers :)  I really need to keep to our budget for the kids Christmas this year.  I could've done some damage yesterday for Anneliese's first real Christmas (she didn't pay much mind last year).  Just at Wal-Mart I found Dora pj's, a super soft pink polka-dot blanket (I think Zach has the blue version).  She loves clothes, and she LOVES soft blankies.  Then there was the Dora sippie cups.  It's just so hard to reign it in!  This is the first time I've been able to do this and it's crazy fun!  I walked out of Wal-Mart and Kohls without purchasing a thing.  That has to be some kind of record.

-We're heading to Great Grandma Jean's today.  She's having an issue with her computer.  Jared is going as tech support and we're going for Grandma support :)  When I told the kids this morning the were giddy.

-Speaking of Christmas gifts, Jared has so much fun each year getting the boys special little things.  He shops and shops online and different sales looking for the best deals on video games and other tech stuff they like.  I always buy them either sleep pants or a hoodie of some sort.  They're a lot like their mom and love soft clothes.  This year there may be socks and undies in their stockings.  They are growing like weeds and all our socks from last winter are worn out and tiny!  Our Tanner is wearing a 14 (he's 8)!  It won't be long before they're taller than I am.

No comments: