Thursday, March 31, 2011

Checking In

Today has been my best day so far!

I am feeling so much better.  I went to the Dr. today.

I want to give a quick Thank You! to my sweet father in love.  He volunteered to come sit with the kids while I went.  The boys did school, he laid sis down for her nap, and even did my dishes.  What a man!  I think we'll keep him.

My Doc said things look so much better.  He grinned when he walked into the room and said, "You're feeling better."  I'm guessing he was referencing the lack of the, "death warmed over" look I've had for over a week.

Last night I slept 11 hours and I've pretty much decided that fixes most things.

Thank you so much for all your concern!  God Bless!
Me Blowing You Kisses, Thanks for all the love!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I TOTALLY agree that 11 hours of sleep pretty much fixes everything! so glad you are feeling better