Saturday, June 18, 2011

"If You Exercise Your Pup Daily...


 She will be much calmer."

I don't know how many of you are fans of the Dog Whisperer, but Jared and I often giggle how much of his advice applies to humans.

I have had so much pent up anxiety over our upcoming move that I have decided to work out more consistently to see if it helps.

I just finished a week of 30-40 minutes a day for 6 days.  I'm sore head to toe, but I really am much calmer.  I'm sleeping better (and needing less) too which is awesome.  Tomorrow is my day off and then I start back on Monday. 

There is definitely truth to the fact that working out releases endorphins into your system that make you feel better over all. 

So if your stressed, depressed, or just not feeling so hot anymore.  Try chatting with God about it while doing some cardio and you'll be amazed at the results.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I know what you mean! I started working out 3 times a week and going to a Zumba class once a week. One the days/weeks that I'm out of town, I can sure feel it and tell the difference! I don't know why I didn't start working out sooner!