Monday, June 27, 2011

Just Placed My Order

I was blog browsing this morning when I stopped in over at Craftaholics Anonymous.  She had a link to a super cute tutorial for a sack dress for the 4th.  So I clicked over to Aesthetic Nest to see what I needed to make one for Anneliese.

How cute is this:

To make it small enough, you don't add the red ruffle along the bottom.  Since Anneliese is only 2, her's will not need the ruffle.

I clicked on her link to purchase the fabric and that store was sold out.  After a quick search I found it on eBay and purchased two panels for a total of $13!

My plan is to make one for her and possibly a matching shirt for me.  We'll see.  Regardless I always tend to buy two of most things in case something goes wrong.

I'll be sure to post a pic of the girl in her patriotic glory :0)

1 comment:

The NeNe said...

Stinkin' adorable!! Matches her hair and eyes!! :0)