Friday, June 22, 2012

Sorry Isn't Just a Board Game


Who am I and what am I doing here?

Ever since I've been on this anti-depressant (Wellbutrin SR) I am the most forgetful person you will encounter.

I can't carry on a conversation without great frustration.

I will have conversations and commit to things and have no recollection of it just hours later.

Texting used to be the best way to get a hold of me and now I'll hear the sound go off and be in the middle of something and completely forget to check the message!  Or I'll read it real quick and not have the time to answer and then forget to answer all together.

If it weren't for the fact that my husband notices a significant improvement over all I would stop taking it.  A lot of the issues that were plaguing me have subsided but this new one is very frustrating!

So this is my blanket apology.  If over the last 4 months I have forgotten something, or failed to respond, or flat forgot who you are, you are in good company.  My poor children have to introduce themselves to me each morning....  Okay maybe it's not that bad but it's pretty bad...

Please accept my apology!

No comments: