Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey

I'm sure I won't have the time or the desire to write tomorrow so I figure I better check in today.

I currently have a 21 lb turkey brining in the fridge. Apparently anyone that knows anything about turkeys brine their turkeys each year. I hadn't ever heard of it until this morning and fortunately for my family I had everything I needed so I'll let you know if it's as delish as they claim.

My mom, brother, sis in law, nephew, other brother and his fiance are all coming tomorrow and I've been preparing for two days. I have dough in the fridge for rolls, I made two batches of bread yesterday for stuffing, and we've been working on the house as well.

I'm really excited to just hang out and eat yummy food.

We are so thankful for so many things. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

No comments: