Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm An Uncle! :)

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Please be in prayer for my family today and over the next couple days. Today marks a new beginning for my brother Jason and his wife Erin. There is a tiny baby boy to be born this afternoon via c-section.

We would appreciate prayers for the birth mother and the completely selfless act she's about to do. We would appreciate prayers for Jason and Erin while they wait to take their son home with the confidence that he is theirs for a lifetime.

Jason and Erin have desperately wanted a family for over a decade. It is fair to say that they have been praying for and waiting for sweet little Zach that entire time and he's finally here.

"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
--- Fleur Conkling Heylinger

We are so excited for you guys and are giddy that your dream is finally coming true.

No comments: