Friday, August 26, 2011

A Warm Heart

-Brennan and Anneliese hold hands whenever we're in a public place.

-During prayers each of them thank God for each other.  Even Anneliese prays a prayer of thanksgiving for each of her brothers by name.  "Gwammy" usually gets mentioned more than once.

-During the moving process Tanner and Elijah have wept over moving from this house.  The idea of not having all 4 boys in one room has been upsetting to them. 

-I overheard Tanner telling Elijah, "Did you know Brennan hasn't always been my best brother?"  Elijah, "No, who used to be?"  Tanner, "You were once."  HA!  I couldn't help but giggle because Tanner meant it as the sincerest compliment. 

-The boys seem thoroughly disgusted when Jared and I show each other affection.  Anneliese however, loves it.  If we hug on each other she joins the hug by wrapping her tiny body around our legs.

-We were talking about getting the house appraised, the costs etc.  I mentioned the savings I had was for school books and all the boys, whom I didn't think were even paying attention to the conversation, said in unison, "Use it!  Use the savings!"    

They are growing so quickly.  Other than the occasional bickering (currently Elijah and Tanner are the culprits) we are in such a fun stage with all the kids.  They all sleep all night, they pick up after themselves, the are respectful and loving towards each other.  They're older, yet I still have Anneliese who loves to be held and snuggled. 

I am so thankful for all 5 of our precious blessings.  God is so good!

No comments: