Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Well Hello There!

Did you miss me?  I would like to say I am blogging from our newly hooked up modem but truth is it's not working.  Not sure what's wrong but the spouse will figure it out I'm sure.

Until then I am very thankful for one of our neighbors open wifi that my computer just barely picks up as long as its sitting in my bedroom bay window :)

Jared and I are plugging away at getting settled into our new place.  I desperately want to paint every square inch but have been sworn to be paint free until every box is unpacked and put away.  One mess at a time I guess :) 

The house is only 5 years old but has builder's grade flat paint that is seriously marked up and we did some sheet rock repair so it's begging for some fresh color. 

I just want to take a minute and reflect on the craziness that is my life!  What a blessing God has granted.  We found this house last Friday and were moved in with contracts signed by Wednesday.  It's so much more than we ever thought possible.  My cheeks hurt from smiling.  I can't believe this is our home and we feel so blessed!

Thank you all for riding along on this bumpy ride.  It was a rough one but the ending is so sweet!

1 comment:

Jane Deskis said...

I like riding life roller coasters with you. Especially when they turn out so nice in the end like this one did. Can't wait to see the house.