Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Patience

I'm muddling through the weight loss aspect of postpartum. I've lost 25lbs so far and feel good about that. It's the day to day chub I'm struggling with. I have no clothing other than PJ pants that I wear constantly.

Yesterday the kids and I went to Lawrence and we headed to the Goodwill. It's a little pricier than our Goodwill but they have super nice trendy clothes. I assume all the college kids just toss their cute duds when their bored with them. Thankfully I found a couple pieces to tide me over until I fit into smaller sizes.

I even have clothes for Easter Sunday. While digging through the bargains I found a beautiful pair of Polo jeans for Jared, 2 pairs of Levi's for the kids, 3 shirts for me, and two skirts.

After Goodwill we hit Target and I found a pair of jeans for $7. Having clothes that fit will definitely help. Having those clothes gradually get too big will help even more :)

No comments: