Saturday, January 28, 2012

Words With Walls

To all my cyber friends I have a confession to make.

In person, I am a bit...well I like to...I have a hard time not...um, I'm a chatterbox.  There, that feels better.  I bruise the ears of those I come in contact with.

I have learned through much introspection and thought that some of my incessant talking comes from insecurity.  That I am working on, the rest of it is just me.  I'm a communicator.  I love to chit and chat from sun up to sun down.

As I am playing working decorating our home and settling in, my need to communicate is coming out in my decor.  I want to put words everywhere!

This for the Laundry room:
This for the kitchen but bigger and vertical:
For the living room downstairs, the kids are really into the game Plants vs Zombies.  Even Anneliese talks about zombies.  I know, it's weird but they would LOVE IT
Danger Zombies RUN
For the downstairs bathroom
I already have the sign in the kitchen that says, All Because Two People Fell In Love.

Then there's the initials downstairs:
So apparently I'm just as chatty in my decor as I am in person.  So my question is this, would this be overboard?  Would you start seizing from over stimulation during a walk through?  There's a sign above our couch that says: The best place to be is together.  We have a mirror in the entry way with the word, family gracing the center.  I'm out of control!

Be honest, be brutal, because Pinterest is becoming dangerous.  I have ideas bursting out of me and I can't wait to dig into all the projects.  Wait until you see the party favors I'm making for Anneliese's birthday!  SO CUTE.

I can't help myself.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Gee, wonder where she gets it??????

JenHaggerty said...

I love all of that stuff. I don't think it's too much at all.