Saturday, October 9, 2010

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

-I'm needing a camera repair guy.  My friend Wendy was putting a super nice camera out to trash and I rescued it.  I tried to fix it on my own to no avail.  I'd like to see what it would take to repair it.  If you know of anyone/place please let me know.

-Today starts Core eating.  I'm feeling out of control with my food intake.  It's been 3 1/2 weeks since I was running 30 miles a week and I'm still eating the same.  Yesterday I put on a pair of jeans and they about cut me in half.  It's really unfair how fast all that hard work is fading away.  If there's anyone out there that would like some accountability let me know.  We can help each other out!

The Y is offering this awesome program.  When I went in the other day I saw this flier.  It says it starts the 4th but it actually starts Monday (11th) if you're interested.  


I was SO excited.  This is exactly what I want to do!  I went to my boss and asked if I could be a part of a group knowing I'm not trained enough to lead one just yet.  I'm thinking of sitting in on one.  Anyone interested?  If I had friends or family in a group I'd shadow that group.  He said they'll offer it again at the first of  the year and I'll be able to lead one by then.

The fine print says:  Cost $50 YMCA members/$75 non members.  So you can do this even if you don't have a Y membership!

No comments: