"Growth and Development18 Weeks Gestation
- The arms and legs begin to punch and kick.
- The fingernails are well formed.
- The unborn child can suck its thumb.
- Taste buds are present.
- Male or female gender is evident.
- A protective waxy coating is present on the skin.
- The length is about 5 to 6 inches."
They aren't kidding with the punching and kicking. After last Sunday I couldn't be more thrilled with every poke and prod. Jared and I have been discussing her little self and just what she may look like. With a boy we have 4 pretty good ideas but with a girl we haven't a clue. Supposedly all girls on my side of the family for generations have red hair but we have 4 boys without a single one with my red. Have you seen Elijah :) She could easily have brown hair, hazel eyes and a tan. How funny would that be. We are so thankful that she's healthy and can't wait to see just what a little girl of ours looks like.