Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank You

I am so appreciative of all your prayers and encouragement. Jared and I are euphoric with relief as you can imagine. The boys are excited for their new baby sister and prayed thankfully for her health this evening.

It was precious to hear my boys thank God for a sister. A sister? Is it real? I am still in shock. I was just hoping for a healthy baby and the Lord granted not only her health but a daughter as well. In the words of Sonya, "It's just too much!!"

The boys are already discussing what they will call her. Tanner was the one who desperately wanted a sister. He told us this evening that he wants to call her "sissy" or "sis." My family calls me Sis and I'm more than happy to pass it on to my baby girl.

My life's purpose is mothering and teaching these children about God. It is so precious to Jared and I both that we will get to experience all aspects of parenting. We have our amazing precious boys and now we have a daughter. I can't stop smiling. God is Good.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm still in tears (of joy!) for you guys. I don't think I have ever prayed as hard as I did today. And just to see what God can do is, well "just too much!". I love you guys and am so excited for you!!