Friday, October 3, 2008

Goin' Fishin'

Jared and I loaded up the boys this morning and headed out to Lake of the Forrest to fish with some close friends of ours.

Growing up camping was the best part of the time I was able to spend with my Dad. It was my hope to be able to take the kids to Colorado and camp during the summers with their PaPa. It's a blessing to have the opportunity to still share these experiences with my boys. They had the best time.

Jared isn't a big fan of fishing but he even enjoyed the morning. The older two each caught 2 fish. They were catching good sized blue gill and I wanted to take them home but Tanner started to tear up at the idea of eating his fresh catch. Brennan kept saying,"I'm just doing this for fun mom, I don't wanna eat them. Let's just throw them back."

I uploaded our pictures to Facebook. Follow the link and check out my precious boys!!!

No comments: