Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Berkley!

Robin H. text a few days back asking if I would make a cake for her soon to be adult (!!!) daughter.

Today is Berkley's 18th birthday!

In the text she requested a banana dream cake :)  I'm not sure what that is exactly but here is my version (I took the pics with my phone so they're not the best):



This is a yellow cake with banana flavored Bavarian cream filling between the layers.  Also between the layers are fresh sliced bananas.

Topped off with the most delicious fudge frosting :)

Robin asked for lime green accents so I tinted some white chocolate to make a beautiful B and lots of polka dots.

Happy Birthday Berkley!  I hope it tastes as good as it smells!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake! You never cease to amaze me!!! I'll bet that Berkley loved it!

Mom Anita