Monday, December 20, 2010

School's Out, Hear them Shout!

CHRISTMAS BREAK IS HERE!!!!!!!

I may be a bit excited about this.   Just a tad....

The kids and I have the next two weeks off for Christmas break and we have a whole lotta nothing planned. 

Today is the first day without school and the TV stayed on until noon and the kids actually turned it off vs being asked to. 

Usually around October I begin to get "the itch."  The I don't wanna itch.  The kids feel it, they recognize when it hits and try desperately to take advantage.  It takes immense strength on my part to continue on to Thanksgiving break.  We take a week for Thanksgiving and I really really don't want to start back up knowing Christmas is so close.

Thankfully, IT'S HERE!!

This week is just getting ready for family gatherings.  I have some baking, sewing, and a tiny bit of shopping left.  I don't have any time scheduled at the Y and I'd like to keep it that way :)

Next week I have the Roth kids for the week and I have a wedding cake to prepare for a New Year's wedding. 

I can't wait to catch up on house work, sleep a lot, and just spend time with Jared and our babies.  God is so good!

No comments: