Saturday, January 15, 2011

TGIS?

-It's Saturday!  That's all.  I'm always thankful for "days off" of school :)

-Today I headed to Nortonville to speak to a group of women about exercise and weight loss.  I was really excited to share a bit of my journey and help some ladies with exercise technique and offer some encouragement. Jess Thomas rode along and kept the kids and I company.  I received an email this afternoon from the host.  She was very pleased with what I offered.  Ahhh, relief :)

-Several ladies from church showed up at Jose Peppers Thursday night for a girls night/Birthday celebration for Ashley B.  I was able to go last minute do to Wendy spending more time with family and coming over later than planned.  I needed it and I really enjoyed it.  Finding a $20 in the parking lot didn't hurt :)

-I have had a sore neck and 3 different pulled muscles (in my neck) over the last month and a half.  I'm not sure whats causing the issues but I can say with confidence that I'm over it!  I purchased a new pillow yesterday and I'm praying that it will be the solution I need.  Last night felt pretty good, so we'll see.

-I have cried more this week than I have in a really long time.  I'm exhausted.  I called Wendy today to check on her and we just talked for a hour.  Needless to say, after hearing the news of another loss in our church family, I am desperate to keep those I love close.  I'm feeling thankful for each of you and have an overwhelming desire to convey just how much I love and need you in my life.

-Jarod and Laura A. welcomed a new baby boy to their family.  Congrats on a healthy bundle!  Seeing his tiny face on Facebook was a real blessing.  I can't wait to see more.

No comments: