Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ouch!

I am in so much pain and discomfort. We are in the process of leaving for camp tomorrow and I am having the most intense lower back pain and cramping. I've taken tylenol to try and get some peace but honestly it doesn't seem to touch it.

It's becoming harder and harder not to think about all the emotions that go along with this when the pain is a constant reminder. I was doing really good this morning and just this evening around 5 or 6 it became increasingly miserable.

We leave for camp tomorrow at 2 pm and I am just desperately praying the worst of this will pass by then so I can focus on the campers and our ministry.

My little Graham will be spending the week with Grandma Anita and I'm struggling quite a bit with the notion of being without my baby. Obviously it would be difficult regardless but under the circumstances I feel desperate for his smile, charm and kisses. I know he will be fine and I won't have to worry about him wandering into the wilderness (that little boy knows no boundaries).

We are hoping for a great week of spiritual renewal and rest. I really appreciate all your sweet words of encouragement. We will be back on Friday. God Bless and have a good week.

No comments: