Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Clean!

Yesterday I'd had enough and took a shower.

Jess was super smart and had me put a step stool in the tub. I was able to scoot into the tub on my bottom and shower while my leg hung out of the tub with a trash bag wrapped around it. It was so nice to wash my hair and put on some clean clothes.

I've never showered sitting down, but hey it worked!

This morning has been rough. Jared is still down and out since he had no sleep the night before and was drained emotionally with a funeral yesterday. On top of all that we have a terrible head cold. It's 11:12 am and Jared's still in bed. I've been doing my best to hobble about getting the boys breakfast.

I am very fortunate to have the office chair. I'm able to roll around the kitchen and I even loaded the dishwasher. If I could fit it down the hall I'd even do laundry but I don't see that happening.

The boys have been super helpful. I feel terrible constantly asking them for help but I just keep reminding myself it's only temporary.

No comments: