Saturday, May 9, 2009

YAY for OBGYN's and My Michelle

Sometimes it just takes someone outside of the situation to state the obvious. My sweet Michelle called this morning to check on me. She immediately questioned why I hadn't called my obgyn for some pain medication. She said, "How are you going to be able to minister to your family while in terrible pain."

Well if by "minister" you mean bark out orders with a forced please at the end and cry off and on due to the pain and discomfort I'm doing just fine. I called the obgyn on call and he gave me meds that are fine with breastfeeding and will silent the annoying cough I have. Hallelujah!

Because of this terrible cold I was up all night coughing and because of that I couldn't sleep or ignore the ache in my extremity. Today I will have relief! Jared is currently showering and is heading to Target to fill my script and buy me a coffee, he isn't aware of the coffee just yet :)

No comments: