Thursday, September 23, 2010

Agenda

My life is a bit of a blur right now.  There is so much going on all at once!

First of all, last night went great!  I had the meal for Wednesday night and Brennan requested the menu due to his 10th birthday being Sunday.  We had chicken and noodles, home made rolls, green beans, and salad.

The church surprised Jared and I with two beautiful cakes celebrating our 10 year anniversary here.  What a precious thought!

Today my family is coming over for lunch.  My sister, niece, and nephew are flying in from El Paso for my baby brother's wedding.  We are so excited to get our hands on them all!  I can't wait to kiss those sweet faces.  The menu closely resembles last nights due to the massive amount of left overs.  I have fresh bread rising as I type.

Tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner catered by yours truly.  I promised my mom I would prepare the bulk of the food as my gift to my brother and future sister in law.  I have white chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, home made salsa, guacamole, refried beans, and a special cake (pics to come) to prepare.  I'm so thankful for my sweet friend Alisa who offered to come over tomorrow to help!  I can't wait for a morning of baking and fellowship.

The wedding is Saturday and I was asked to sing during the ceremony.  I can't wait to have all our family together celebrating this awesome union!!!

Sunday is Brennan's bday and he has requested cinnamon rolls for his Sunday school.  I'm not positive that's going to happen but I'll make every effort!  Sunday afternoon Dustin's family is coming for lunch and then the rest of the Altic/Rice clan is coming over for cake.  Brennan wanted a Harry Potter birthday so his cake will have the Nimbus 2000 broom on it.  I'll be sure to post pics :)  I'll probably have to bake that today and freeze it, then decorate it after church.

Sunday night is bible study at our house.  At some point I need to head over to our Doc.  It's looking like my ankle issue may be more of a stress fracture and less of an Achilles issue.  I need to have a X-Ray. 

Monday I start work! 

As my profile says, "Life is full, but it's fantastic!"

No comments: