Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Been A Few Days

-I was just watching a link over at Notgreener with Graham sitting in the background.  As soon as the ad was over he looks at me and says, "You know what happened?"  And then he described the ad step by step.  Apparently he thought I wasn't paying attention.

-Graham came up to me and said, "I hate Hip Hop Harry.  He's boring and he's for babies."  Good to know...

-Brennan and Tanner were claiming they were from all kinds of different planets at lunch.  Some were too gross to repeat.  One however was pretty funny.  Brennan exclaimed, "I know!  I'm from planet Good Looking!"  Tanner immediately replied, "Where every day is opposite day?!"

-My test is Friday.  I'm still spending a couple hours a day going over the material.  I am really ready to be past the test taking.  It's all consuming.  The bad news is the job at the Bonner Y is no longer posted online.  The good news is that there is a new position at the Providence Y that appears to be a better fit.  I have a call into the director for more information.  It seems to be a Wellness Instructor paired with a Personal Trainer.  I'm hoping for guaranteed hours and pay.  Right now I'm just praying for a passing grade...

-I only have two long runs left in my training before the race.  It's only two runs but they are 3 hours and 15 minutes and then 3 hours 30 minutes.  It's nothing to shake a stick at.  My mom was driving the other day and happened to be watching her odometer.  She was shocked when she realized how far 23 miles was.  She called and asked how far I'll have to run.  It's 26.2 miles and I can't wait to cross that finish line!

No comments: