Monday, September 1, 2008

Ahhh Rest

I am so looking forward to today. Happy Labor Day all!

The weekend at Rock the Light was fun but exhausting for my pregnant self. Apparently I over did a bit and ended up pretty sick Saturday night. I slept all afternoon Sunday and after a good nights rest last night I feel refreshed.

The concert was amazing. I didn't realize how much I liked Pillar. I look forward to downloading some of their music. Jeremy Camp was the best on Saturday. He didn't even start until 10:20 pm but he was worth the wait. That man has an amazing ministry. He really poured his heart out to the crowd and laced it with scripture. Between that and his music it was quite refreshing spiritually.

Music aside, it was also nice just to spend some time with friends and family. We had a decent sized group and had a lot of fun together.




No comments: