It's already time for our bi-weekly peak at baby. We are a full 14 weeks pregnant and start week 15 tomorrow. It's going quickly!
"14 Weeks Gestation
* The skin is almost transparent.
* The mouth makes sucking motions.
* Amniotic fluid is swallowed.
* Sweat glands develop.
* The liver and pancreas are starting to work.
* The length is about 3 to 4 inches."
My next doctor's appointment is 2 weeks from Monday (October 6). I am really starting to get giddy over the idea of this little person joining our family. It's a really starting to sink in and I'm loving it. God is Good.