Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love Is In the Air

-I love fall rainy days and fresh coffee.

-I love 5 little people that call me mom. They're so unique and creative. Graham told me the other day, "Pirates have hooks on day hands. Day use duh hooks to pull on people rudely."

-I love that my husband and I are so on the same page when it comes to everything. Life is so much easier when your spouse is your best friend and confidant. We are in the best season of our marriage so far. He gets me when no one else does. We have come soo far.

-I love that we serve a God that redeems us and our situations. There are several people in my life right now that are either deeply in love or finding love again after a long time. He makes all things beautiful in His time.

-I love that we serve in a congregation with Godly leaders that seek desperately the will of God and constantly and consistently provide for our family no only through financial means but as spiritual leaders, confidants and friends.

-I love my God and creator. He knows my name, He knows my every thought. He sees each tear that falls and hears me when I call.

-I love that I have a Father who calls me His own. He'll never leave me no matter where I go. He Knows My Name
Words and Music by Tommy Walker
© 1996 Doulos Publishing




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love YOU!

Anonymous said...

And I love YOU! Believe it or not, I already knew what I was going to write on this comment . . . before I read Amy's!!!

YOU are LOVED!

Your mom-in-law