Saturday, October 31, 2009

Melting Down Isn't Just for Fondue

Yesterday was a stinky day. It was my mom's birthday and she mistakenly decided to spend it with her cranky daughter. Sorry Mom. Our sweet Jess brought over a pot roast, rolls, cupcakes, Weight Watchers cookies, and diet Mt. Dew for Pastor appreciation. I'm so thankful she did otherwise my family may have gone hungry.

I woke up really not feeling well. My head and neck hurt plus nasty congestion. I ended up with a bad headache for the entire day. At 10:30 last night I finally gave in and just had a good cry. I text my sweet friend for encouragement and she said, "His joy comes with the morning."

With those words I drifted off to sleep and awoke this morning at 8:30 to my baby still slumbering peacefully. Jared and I laid in bed and watched T.V. and had a lazy morning. We're about to eat a breakfast casserole provided by Danielle P. and later we're heading to the outlaws :) for some Trick or Treating.

God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

No comments: