Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who Am I Again?

-I've not chewed my fingernails in two weeks and 5 days. I actually have nails and they're light pink. Yay nice hands.

-Engage! I've realized in the last couple days I zone in mid conversation only to zone back out again. Brennan prayed during prayer time last night that he wanted me to have a good day today. I'm not sure what's caused the distance but the kids are picking up on it and I really want to re-engage I'm just out to lunch apparently. I'll be back soon I hope.

-Sticking things out in the garage only to have the children rediscover them months later is the best tool for keeping them occupied. I am notorious for moving bags of things to the garage with the intent of donating them to Goodwill. Once in a while the boys will help me unload groceries into the freezer out there and they'll "shop" the castoffs and find something great. Today it's a pop up tent and they've been playing quietly for a hour so far.

-Price Chopper has boneless skinless chicken on sale for $1.49 a pound but it ends today so GO GET SOME CHICKEN! We bought some chicken and roasts and saved $58! If we weren't at the end of a pay period I would have bought a lot more. It's a staple in our house and saves us a ton when it's priced so reasonably. I heard from Jess T. that Thriftway has 73% ground beef for $.98/lb. I'm not sure for how long.

No comments: