Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

-I'm sitting fully dressed at the computer with my robe on and seriously considering drinking a hot coffee just to warm up. It must be fall. YAY!

-I lost 3.2 lbs this week for a total of 56.8lbs lost! I have been smiling all day over that! Apparently my body needed a change of pace. I'm really excited to be seeing the end in sight.

-Believe it or not I am in need of 6-9 mos clothing for Ms. Anneliese. I know those of you who attended her shower are now slack jawed in shock wondering how that could possibly be. It's true, she had a ton 0-3, 3-6, and she has an abundance of 12 mos but somehow 6-9 mos came up short. If you see any cute fuzzy sleepers or warm outfits while your out garage sale-ing or goodwilling let me know and I'll reimburse you.

-Last year I found a lady on Craigslist that had a box full of sweatshirts, jeans, and some shoes for the older boys. I pulled them out since it was so chilly and windy today and they show Brennan and Tanner's middles. They have had a serious growth spurt since last year. I have all of 2 shirts that fit Tanner. SO, I'm also on the hunt for size 10/12 hoodies! I may just have to make a trip to The Children's Orchard down in Olathe.

-Cold means my grass will cease to grow! We have a retarded mower that needs repair. It scalps our yard mo-hawk style and actually makes it look worse verses better post mowing. It's nice to get to the point we'll have several months off before we have to deal with it again.

No comments: