Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Camera Envy

I love photography (like a lot of people).  A couple years ago I saved and saved and planned to purchase my first DSLR.  When it came time to pull the trigger Jared convinced me not to buy a camera so complicated I wouldn't be able to use it without taking a course at the local JuCo.

I purchased a Sony Cyber-shot  DSC-H3 point and shoot.
It's a good camera and takes great pics compared to my old camera.  Honestly it has some options I needed help figuring out (Thanks Ryan M.).  I'm not real good about reading manuals.

My sweet friend Alisa received this camera for Christmas and takes some amazing pictures.  I look forward to her posts just to see what she's captured lately.  Look at her birthday flowers from her precious man:

While I've enjoyed my Sony the advertising machine definitely grabbed my attention with this commercial.

I LOVE it and love the idea of being able to use it as a point and shoot all while learning the ins and outs of the extra capabilities over time.  It's getting rave reviews!  The $500 price tag ($460 ish used) will keep this well out of reach, but even a poor girl can dream.

1 comment:

Jane Deskis said...

I'm drooling over the pictures a friend posts on her site from a Canon Rebel. Same kind of price tag. Ouch. It won't be happening.