Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blog Blog Blog...Blog...Blog

I am blogging simply because I want to play on our new computer.

Jared and I have a eMac that we've used for 6 years and it has been a great computer. Over the last two years we have saved up enough to buy a new computer so the eMac could be used primarily for school and each time we've had to spend the money on more emergent needs.

Finally we have two functioning computers and as a home school family with soon to be 5 students this is such a blessing!

The keyboard is tiny and is taking a bit to get used to but I'll manage :)

Caroling went great this morning. I really enjoyed Jessica and the crowd enjoyed the two of us. We had several episodes of applauding. At one point we had our picture taken and our information taken down for a small publication. They asked if we were professional. We get paid so I guess that makes us professional by definition but Jessica and I are a tad too goofy to be "professional."

The rolls that Jess and I made yesterday seemed to go over really well at the Altic's today. Unfortunately Jared and Graham stayed home due to being under the weather. Graham had a fever all morning and is having labored breathing. Brennan, Tanner, Elijah, Anneliese and I went up for a few hours and had a yummy dinner and some fellowship before returning home with leftovers in hand.

Jess T. has introduced me to a new way of baking my rolls and it requires several muffin pans. If you have some that you don't need/use I would love to take them off your hands and offer you more space in your kitchen cabinets :)

No comments: