Monday, June 29, 2009

Parting Ways?

It's official. I put in my two week notice with Weight Watchers.

It's unfortunate but necessary. I worked for them for 6 years (minus a year hiatus when my Dad passed).

With 5 kids it's just a little too much. I was working after Anneliese was born mainly because I felt a loyalty to my boss. She started the Monday night meeting for me and I've worked it for a year and a half.

She is no longer with the company so without her I really feel like I can go. I no longer need to be employed in order to keep my weight off. It's a way of life for me and as a lifetime member I can always return to meetings as a member if I need encouragement.

For all you Weight Watchers members and fellow employees that read my ramblings...Thank you! If it weren't for you I wouldn't have worked as long as I have. You've made my job rewarding and fun. Working for Weight Watchers has increased my self esteem and given me great facilitating skills. I'm excited to dedicate myself further to the kids and embark on home schooling 3 of my 5 kiddos in the fall.

No comments: