Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random

-Anneliese LOVES to sleep. That sweet baby is sleeping 12 hours + every night! We've also started letting her cry it out. It was very painful for me. Jared insisted letting it go for 10 minutes but she falls asleep within 5 every time. She went to be last night at 8:10 and woke up at 6:30 for a quick snack and crashed back out and is still sleeping at 9:05. That's my girl!!

-I only work approx. 2 1/2 hours a week and I'm worn out by it. It's almost impossible for me to get there on time. When I went to leave the house yesterday I was already running late when Brennan announced, "Sis wreaks!" She had a total blow out and needed a quick bath. I arrived at work late and out of breath with a really sore foot. As much as I love Weight Watchers having 5 little kids may just be my limit.

-Anneliese is 11 weeks! I've lost nearly 40lbs and yesterday wore a pair of size 12 jeans to work! YIPEE. It seems like it's taking forever but I have to be shrinking since right after Sis was born I couldn't even fit into a 16. I've given up on weighing because it just upsets me so having my clothing sizes drop is a huge encouragement. All my cute size 6/8 clothes....HERE I COME!

-6 days til camp! I plan on spending the next 6 days cleaning and organizing to prepare a family of 7 (plus 2 dogs) to leave for a week. The kids are desperate to go and keep asking, "how many more days?" They've been asking since December.

-Apparently the new TV is scheduled to ship on the 10th. By my calculations it should arrive on Monday while we're gone. We had been told it already shipped apparently that was inaccurate and it was just ordered on that date. Having an expensive piece of electronics arrive in the heat while you're away...Priceless.

No comments: