Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick Check In

Good morning!

It's Tuesday and the second day of VBS. The first day is always the hardest and thankfully it's past. I'm already tired :) Getting all 5 babies up, ready, and out the door by 8:30 am is a difficult task.

Yesterday was our 13th wedding anniversary. We now realize that June 1st might not have been the best day to get married as a ministry family. Every year we're either up to our ears in VBS or camp. I can't remember an anniversary that we were actually free to just celebrate. The good news is we really try to cherish each other daily so June can come and go but our bond is strong and our love ever deepening.

Jared, marrying you saved my life. You are my everything second only to the Lord. Thank you for my beautiful babies and thank you for loving me and taking such good care of our family.

Thanks to Jenny H. we get to go out tonight! Jared's deacon's meeting was canceled so Star Trek here we come! YIPEE (yes we're dorks but we're good with it).

No comments: