Monday, June 14, 2010

Precious Polka-Dot Princess

We're at camp!!

Plans changed and I decided to take the kids and watch them here verses being home alone.

This is Graham and Anneliese's first camp experience and they are loving it. They play hard and then sleep hard.

I woke up at 5:30 am to Clara begging to potty. I decided since I was up to go ahead and run. It was a beautiful cool morning in the country. My crazy beagle went along and it was a great run.

I was made to be here and I'm so thankful to be able to share all that is MLCC with my babies.

Jared and I are sharing a cabin with 8 Altic children (Cora is staying in the dorm with mom). They all slept great last night & then took a 3 hour nap this afternoon.

Life is good ;)



Location:Mission Lake Christian Camp

No comments: