Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Young Families

Who volunteers to staff Junior High week? Typically parents of young children. What do the young children do?

This week there are 13 staff children 9 and under. Cindy and I have been doing our best to manage them. Today was a challenge due to the rain so we set up Madagascar 2 and they love it.

In future weeks I could see offering an old VBS curriculum so there is some structure. It would be awesome to have some planned activities for their mornings.

The kids are absolutely loving having time with their best friends/cousins. I'm enjoying loving on my sweet niece Kennedy and getting to know the Coker boys better.

God moves in amazing ways and lately He moves me through these precious babies. Thank you Lord for the gift of life. Their innocense is refreshing and their snuggles priceless!







Location:Mission Lake Christian Camp

No comments: