Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Personal

I have set this blog to private so only people that have been sent an invitation via email by can view it. There are several reasons for this, but if you have someone that I haven't thought to invite yet please let me know.

It's obviously a very personal blog and subject matter and honestly there are a lot of people in my life that don't agree with how I feel about large families and allowing them access to this would just increase the hostility we already receive from them.

I have a blog on myspace that I plan to continue with broader topics and goofy family shenanigans.

My goal here is to log a journal of my ups and downs as a mother of a large family and the wife of a minister. Love you all and thank you for taking the time to read. It is truly a blessing to have you and know that you love and support us.

No comments: