Monday, May 19, 2008

1PrdMom

Jared has always told me to keep my paragraphs short and my blogs limited. He says when people bring up a blog and see a novel most don't read it. So in order to keep ya'll interested be quick and to the point. The previous post is super duper long but it absolutely defines how I feel about my role and my call to motherhood.

It is spot on about how society as a whole looks down on those of us who have decided to be barefoot and pregnant in a sense. It is my desire, it is my call to love and support my husband while raising our children and I am not ashamed.

If you are a mother who feels the same and could use some encouragement please read. My friend Michelle sent this to me as an encouragement and it touched me so much I wanted to share it with you.

God Bless you and your babies <><

No comments: