Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Altic Cousins!

Last night there was a strange happenstance.

After a lot of teasing, planning, and last minute babysitting arrangements the Altic cousins collided at Casa Agave in Lawrence.

It seems that since we've all grown up and have families of our own, getting together with the cousins is a thing of the past.  It was so nice to get together giggle, and chat the night away. Here is a picture of the cousins and spouses, minus Craig, Doug and Tracy:

This is a picture of just the cousins:
There are more pics on my facebook if you want to browse through them.  I know that my sweet mom in law was desperate to be there so I took lots of pics just for her :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You have no idea how many times I've looked at all 17 pics!!!!