Thursday, August 5, 2010

Green Machine!

I received a phone call from Ms. Jane this evening asking if my boys would like a "Green Machine." Being the domestic goddess that I am, my mind immediately went to this:
Assuming she wasn't planning to recruit my children for carpet cleaning I replied, "I don't think I know what that is."

Apparently Riley was wanting to pass on a Green Machine.  He had purchased it with his own money a couple years ago.  He asked Ms. Jane if he could sell it.  She passed on the Craigslist/Ebay experience and suggested he just donate it.  His reply, "Only if we can give it to the Altics."

So my boys are the proud owners of a super cool new...thing.  I'm not sure how to describe it so here:
After noticing Brennan's eyes were closed I said, "One more time Bren, with your eyes open." So now here's the Green Machine with Graham and a surprised Brennan :)
Thank you Deskis family!! You are so incredibly generous! We are grateful to have you as a part of our church family.

1 comment:

Twisted said...

You got the names of the boys right. His blog name has changed from Rocketboy to T12 - Terminator 12. He wanted something tougher.
Hugs,