Saturday, April 3, 2010

1 Down 2 To Go

Today was Easter/Bill's birthday with my family. This is Bill (my mom's friend) and his birthday cake. It was delicious (and I'll be running at least 3 miles this evening because of it).
Mom, Bill, Will, Becky, Jason and Zach were all able to come over for lunch (We missed our Auntie Erin, Auntie Courtney and the kids!!). We had a delicious meal and the kids played Wii with their Uncles. It was a lot of fun. Graham and Anneliese had a special treat when Uncle Jason showed up with belated birthday gifts. Anneliese received a ride on pony (pics will follow) and Graham got a bag full of Thomas. They were thrilled! The boys played with Thomas for the entire afternoon.
Uncle Jason and Zachary

It always makes me happy to hold a sweet baby especially when it's Zachary! I LOVE that boy!
Auntie Shannon and Zachary

The day started out pretty rough when I woke up with swollen eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and coughing like a mad woman. When my mom arrived I made a quick jaunt over to Target for some allergy meds. Thankfully within a couple hours I had relief. I'm not sure why but this season has hit me like a ton of bricks.

Tomorrow is Easter!!! Jared's family is all coming over for lunch. We are planning bike riding, trampoline jumping, and some serious swinging for the 11 children :) The adults will all be busy eating and chatting I'm sure.

Tomorrow night is our bible study. Since most didn't have a lot going on we decided to go ahead and have study. So, after the Altic/Rice clan head out we'll be watching the Truth Project and then...I shall pass out.

No comments: