Cindy C. wrote a blog due to a contest through Women of Faith. The idea is that you write down what you would talk about if asked to speak at a WOF Conference.
The problem is I'm challenged apparently and went through the whole blog link process and attached it to the blog I wrote on Weight Woes. Not exactly what I would talk about if given a once in a life time opportunity to speak to thousands of women.
The frustrating thing about my blunder is that I have aspirations of some day being a published author and doing public speaking. I have 4 lifetimes worth of things to speak on. God is amazing and has grown/healed me in ways I never thought possible.
If you would please humor me I would like to list a few things that I really would love to speak on if anyone ever was interested enough to ask :)
1) Home schooling, So not my idea. Honoring your husband's conviction even if the burden falls on you.
2) The Frugal Five, living within in your means while having a large family. Honor God with your family size and He will provide for your needs.
3) Submission is not a dirty word. The beauty and power that comes from truly submitting your will to God and to your husband.
4) Honoring God with your body. Recognizing the difference between being healthy and being vain. Having modesty in a very immodest world.
5) Healing after Loss. Throw away all the things you've heard about the "Grief Cycle." Working through a loss and allowing God's healing.
6) Raising the Crazies without becoming one. Parenting the little people with a consistent discipline and a loving heart.
I really could go on and on. I am only 33 but God is teaching me A LOT of lessons in my life and I would love to share how He's changing me. If any of this could encourage anyone it would make the journey that much sweeter.