Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Elijah Jude!


It's been a super full day. I'm exhausted but I sure hope my little man enjoyed himself. He was showered with gifts including his beloved DS that he's waited 6 months for. Thank you to all of you who helped me today & for all your generosity. This was definitely one of those situations where I would not have been able to pull it off without you. Keep checking in for pics of the "Goomba" cake. It was a huge hit!

An extra shout out to Jason, Erin, Zach, and NeNe who all came to Wednesday night to join in on the festivities. I know I make a mean pig in a blanket but still :) Thanks for coming to celebrate our #3. It is apparent that he understands that the cream is the best part of the Oreo. Being in the middle isn't so bad :)

No comments: