Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Healing Rain

Photobucket
Yesterday morning I was scheduled for a run. It was stormy and dark and after a really full weekend I reluctantly left the comforts of my bed.

I leashed Sophie and headed out. It was barely sprinkling when I started but it wasn't long before the rain came down.

As I was running and listening to my praise music I couldn't help but think of Healing Rain by Micheal W. Smith.

I run for physical health. I run for the emotional release it provides, but yesterday I ran to praise a Savior that brings healing. I've only had one other run that felt truly worshipful.

As the rain washed over me I felt a spiritual renewal. We have a Savior, He is risen and He loves you so much that He died so that you may live.

Praise the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name!

I am not afraid, I am not afraid!

No comments: