Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Check In

-Tomorrow is Elijah's 6th birthday and I'm cooking the meal at church. I've decided to make his favorite foods so the menu will consist of pigs in a blanket, homemade mac and cheese, salad, root beer floats and birthday cake. I've invited my family to come a celebrate our little brown bear. I hope WCCC doesn't mind mixing a little bible study with birthday party :)

-Now that I've finished the C25K (couch to 5 K) program I want to continue to increase distance/speed etc. I thought, "Surely there's a 5K to 10K program for my phone." Of course there is! There's an app for everything. It's called the Bridge to 10K and I'm starting it tomorrow. These apps are great because I can just zone out during my run listening to worship music and the voice commands tell me when to start/stop. It's awesome! The race I plan to do in early May is a 5K and a 10K, I may go ahead and plan to do the 10K. We'll see.

-I'm hoping start painting on the garage on Thurs! Jared and I spent the afternoon working in the yard. We are so blessed with a beautiful home!

No comments: